SAINT LAURENT (Senior) Data Analyst
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a (Senior) Data Analyst who will report to Assistant Ecommerce Project Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will be responsible for data analysis to drive Ecommerce business.
- Continuously track and propose optimization insights of ecommerce client acquisition activities through online performance marketing in according to consumer data analysis on daily basis with ecommerce project team.
- Build up store visiting dashboard across ecommerce channels, to generate qualitative insights to support store layout improvement and e-merch VM display on regular campaign base with ecommerce team and e-merchandiser.
- Develop short/long term ECRM consumer data operation strategy & KPI, generate proper online consumer data insights including goal to achieve sale generation, leads generation and management, E-membership retention, referral, and loyalty programs in-line with global ECRM, China CRM Team, and China Marketing Team.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual report of ecommerce consumer penetration including but not limited to YSL product categories and specific lines etc.
- Support assistant ecommerce project manager on leveraging diversified client data tools via Tmall and revert to brand own to turn different Ecommerce data streams into a cohesive view of customers, to produce detailed ecommerce business insights and analysis to grow ecommerce business
- Liaise with other functional teams in providing ecommerce data to generate more sales opportunity
- Education background: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of online customer analysis related experience, cosmetics, fashion luxury or ECRM agency background is highly preferred
- Familiar with Tmall data tools and programs such as HYT, Data Bank and Strategy Centre etc.
- Good communication skills, and team player mindset
- Willing to work in a challenging and multi-culture environment
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Excellent Microsoft Offices Skills, especially Excel and PPT
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China