BOTTEGA VENETA West Coast Operations Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a West Coast Operations Manager, based in California, who will report to the Director of Retail Operations.
The West Coast Operations Manager is responsible for driving the consistent execution of business practices across all Bottega Veneta retail stores throughout the West Coast. With all endeavors, the Operations Manager will exhibit sound reasoning and accurate judgment in their decision-making with the ability to alter their approach and develop alternative solutions in order to best support the daily operations of our West Coast retail network. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
How you will contribute:
- Ensure compliance with all operational policies and procedures across our retail locations through partnership with Regional Managers, Sales Audit, Inventory Control, Finance, Human Resources and Loss Prevention.
- Manage the supply orders for retail locations in region
- Coordinate and track uniform shipments from Milan headquarters to corporate office
- Manage the dissemination of retail uniforms and confirm receipt across all stores on a bi-annual basis
- Monitor uniform and store packaging inventory levels throughout the region by running bi-weekly reports
- In partnership with Manager of Architecture Preservation, facilitate store maintenance and repairs with external vendors and contractors
- Develop, implement, and maintain an order request/fulfillment process for retail partners
- Maintain and replenish stationary and retail supplies
- Order business cards for all newly hired employees/promoted employees
- Cultivate relationships with all store management teams and corporate partners to improve operational efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Oversee the annual physical inventory process; ensuring loss is less than group/brand standards, while ensuring that efficient process that limits the interruption to the day-to-day operations of the business
- Support senior management with various projects as needed
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of previous retail operational experience
- Strong leadership and skilled in anticipating and solving problems
- Flexible and diplomatic communicator across all mediums and all levels of an organization
- Strong attention to detail with solid organization skills and proven ability to multi-task with consistent follow-through
- Proactive nature – willing to act and lead beyond area of expertise, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Proficient in POS systems as well as all Microsoft Office suite (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America