GUCCI Floor Manager
Gucci - Regular
Georgia - United States of America
The Floor Manager plays a key leadership role within the store management team. He/she is responsible for leading all activities required to achieve store business objectives; included but not limited to client development and experience, human resources management, operations, loss prevention and visual presentation, all while driving employee engagement. The Floor Manager is responsible for continuously challenging associates to deliver exceptional results and provide the highest standard of customer service, always thriving for excellence. He/She is responsible for assisting the Store Director in defining and executing strategic action plans to ensure a strong control of KPI’s and CRM activities. The Floor Manager will assist the Store Director by identifying key talent and creating and implementing development plans. He/she must have an extraordinary passion for networking and being a Brand Ambassador.
- Lead the sales and operations functions for designated department/floor within the store to consistently achieve sales budget objectives;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Implement action plans previously agreed upon with Store Director to develop sales department and client segment;
- Implement clear objectives to the team and monitor individual productivity, cross selling, and client development within department;
- Lead and support company and local events and product launches ensuring client attendance and sales results are met;
- Remain current on all industry news, technology, and key competitors;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence.
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives while developing a top client strategy for the department;
- Ensure the implementation and development of company CRM initiatives;
- Capture client data to increase and retain client loyalty.
- Control workflow through successful planning and delegation;
- Maintain thorough understanding and enforce all policies and procedures;
- Ensure team adherence to all company operating, human resources, and security procedures;
- Oversee the maintenance of inventory accuracy and set up quantitative targets related to inventory control;
- Maintenance of all payroll records for department associates;
- Maintain and enforce visual merchandising standards.
- Conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review performance and provide timely feedback;
- Oversee annual performance appraisal process for department;
- Monitor and follow up on productivity goals for the department;
- Consistently work to attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team, building a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Training and development of direct reports for future growth/career path;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new employees;
- Ensure human resources processes are adhered to in collaboration with the Corporate human resources team;
- Facilitate training, in collaboration with the corporate training team, on new product launches and new brand initiatives;
- Lead by example to promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience in retail and/or luxury retail, with a proven track record of managing a team of 20 or more;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the fashion industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time
- United States of America