GUCCI Strategic Business Planner
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Gucci Strategic Business Planner will be responsible for extensive data analysis, financial retail data modeling, and will support the budgeting, forecasting, and planning activities for the Company. The Planner is the responsible for producing clear, accurate and relevant reporting. The Business Planner collaborates very closely with the Director and Senior Strategic Planning Manager to develop sales targets by store that reflect the nuances of our Retail, Outlet, and eCommerce network as well as by departments, maximizing each categories’ potential.
- Develop detailed sales projections for diverse audiences (Retail Management, Merchandising, Finance);
- Coordinate cross-functional participation in goal setting;
- Maintain comprehensive calendar of events impacting the business;
- Track and summarize the impact of calendar shifts and non-recurring events on sales;
- Record and communicate performance vs. targets;
- Distribute regular reporting and respond to ad hoc requests for analysis;
- Develop clear and visually impactful summaries for executive store visits;
- Additional projects and assignments as needed;
- Analyze and summarize spend vs. open-to-buy, ensure alignment with sales goals.
- BA in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Business with a strong quantitative focus highly desirable;
- 4 years’ experience in a quantitative, analytical role at a top-tier organization preferred;
- Excellent modeling skills coupled with the ability of analyzing wide, complex arrays of data;
- Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics;
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple requests with multiple degrees of priority simultaneously;
- Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
- Experience working in a fast paced, very dynamic environment.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $75,000 USD to $85,000 USD.
- Full time
- United States of America