KERING EYEWEAR Accounts Payable Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Account Payable Specialist, who will report to the Accounting Manager as part based out in Bridgewater New Jersey office.
How you will contribute
- Analyze workflow processes
- Establish and maintain relationships with headquarters, various departments, as well as new and existing vendors
- Ensuring payment requests are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Manage A/P Aging report
- Analyze and compare purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
- Maintain the Corporate card business account and new account requests accordingly
- Maintain Concur T+E account set-up, review expense reports and transmit payment reimbursements
Who you are
- SAP and Concur expense, a plus
- Advanced Excel and computer skills (V-lookups, SumIF, Pivot Table Management, External Data Source linking)
- A team player willing to help with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, eager to learn, dedicated, diligent, highly organized, and reliable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours during month end closes.
- Ability to take responsibility for and engages manager in managing career growth and skills development.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America