KERING EYEWEAR Training Manager, West Coast
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
The Training Manager works directly with the Senior Training Manager to support the design, development, and implementation of the training strategy for the North America market.
He/she will identify training needs and execute all training initiatives and directions on the North America West Coast.
How you will contribute
- Plan and organize annual training calendar based on Training Strategy
- Manage the successful execution of all training programs and initiatives (company / brands / products and sales trainings) through various training formats (face-to-face/virtual/e-learnings) focusing on both:
- our distribution partners in North America / West Coast region -from wholesale to retail partners, to ensure our clients are all equipped with the knowledge to present & facilitate sell-out
- our Kering Eyewear employees (New hires, Sales Teams, Customer Service / Sales Support & After Sales Teams) to support the commercial team’s KPI’s
- Constantly focus on improving our luxury selling culture
- Identify new training needs while on the field and translate them intro concrete training initiatives
- Track and report training activities and ROI
- Control and monitor the training and travel budget to ensure most cost effectiveness
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
Who you are
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a training professional
- BS in Education, Training, Talent Development, or relevant field
- Fluent in English (Spanish/French would be a plus)
- Availability to travel (85%)
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Strong presentation / facilitation skills - the candidate should be able to successfully facilitate trainings to any size of audiences
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods as well as digital training tools
- Experience in luxury industries
- Must possess a true passion for elevated service / client experience
- Very strong product and fashion sense
- Power Point expertise, with proved graphic skills and attention to details
- Excellent organizational / project management / planning skills
- Focus on results, and ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines without supervision
- Agility and flexibility to juggle multiple stakeholders at the same time with strong time management skills
- Strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem-solving skills
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America