SAINT LAURENT Operations Ambassador
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Operations Specialist for our Client Service Department, who will report to the
Director of Client Services as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
As the Client Service Operations Specialist, your mission is to support the Client Service Ambassadors with the back-end processes and procedures that impact our client’s purchase journey. You will monitor trends in system deficiencies, manage pre-order delays, screen “at-risk” authorizations, review refund failures, support special project needs & maintain a carrier claim log. In your role you will collaborate with YSL Digital, EAGLE Operations and your Management team to source solutions for clients while contributing to the enhancement of our platforms. You will partner closely with Client Service ambassadors, ensuring communication to clients is seamless and in our brand voice.
- Responsible for training CS ambassadors on back-end reporting, how to best handle client inquires related to operational issues and how to source solutions with a clear goal of retention.
- Will be expected to make sound business decisions based on information available with a client centric mindset.
- Collaborate with Finance to support client financial requests with all appropriate documentation.
- Proactively support e-run requests and establish a strong working relationship.
- Responsible for developing & maintaining reporting which speaks to our client and operational needs, allowing us to speak to the business with tangible data.
- Responsible for sharing operational findings with local digital partners, HQ digital teams on a bi-weekly basis.
- Responsible for reporting and logging Kering Connect Tickets and following tickets through to their solution.
- Track order cancellation reasons and raise opportunities to retain orders.
- Supports the launch of new local initiatives and WW programs as defined by the WW and local regional digital roadmap
- The Operation Specialist will be expected to identify business impacting challenges, communicate them and present possible solutions which favor the business, while enhancing the client journey.
- The Operation Specialist will create reporting to quantify the missed opportunities and detect the urgent client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital operations field
- Enthusiasm for the Brand and the Fashion Industry
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in excel
- + 2 years’ experience in this field
- Openness to new technologies
- Experience with high pressure escalations
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Multilingual is an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with a sense of urgency
- Commercial mindset
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America