SAINT LAURENT Project Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Project Manager who will report to the Director of Store Planning as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will develop and estimate the project specific budgets while tracking and inputting invoices to account for all incurred expenses. You will also control the overall project schedules while keeping key consultants on track for the store Turnover and Opening.
- Collaborate with Saint Laurent Paris on Store Design and Development
- Level, bid and award the General Contractor and Millworker
- Negotiate proposals with key consultants.
- Interface with wholesale corporate and wholesale partners to coordinate shop in shop installations and retrofits
- Project record keeping, archiving, managing and procuring all owner furnished items
- Architectural or Design background
Construction Management Experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Strong knowledge in AutoCAD, Microsoft Projects and Excel
- 5 years project management, construction or architectural experience
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America