KERING E-Commerce Operations Coordinator
Kering - Regular
SECAUCUS - United States of America
As the E-Commerce Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for fulfillment and return activities to ensure and support efficient operations in our Distribution Center located in Wayne, New Jersey.
How you will contribute
- Manage return processing and inspections
- Ensure clear and continuous communications to brand Client Services
- Analyze reports and advise on statuses of orders and identify operational solutions
- Maintain and update reports necessary for the Ecommerce Operations team
- Work closely with the 3PL to ensure timely processing of e-commerce orders and returns
Who you are
- 1-2 years’ experience in Ecommerce Operations
- Strong customer orientation and sensitiveness to the world of luxury products
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamic, proactive, self-starter
- Ability to work as a team player
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel
- English required, Spanish a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Logistics team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- United States of America