BOTTEGA VENETA Visual Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
You will work in close collaboration with VM Supervisor and VM Manager to execute and deliver all VM related matters of the stores under their charge.
How you will contribute
- Accountable for 8-10 stores. 30-40% of work schedule travelling in domestic cities is required.
- Coach instore VMs on the required skills and work reporting flow.
- Assist with monitoring the actual budget against Forecast on a regular basis on the specific admin duties assigned.
- To attend all major display changes, store openings and events set up as arranged by Line manager.
- Check pictures / comments on the set up by instore VMs. Followed by sending pictures to line manager / HQ.
- Support other Home partners / Franchisees / Travel retail stores on ad hoc basis.
- May attend APAC region / Europe showroom and trunk show support occasionally.
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years' VM experience, Luxury background preferred
- Bachelor with Art related majors preferred
- Strong fashion sense
- Good computer skills
- Good spoken and written English is essential
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Must be responsive to a continually changing retail environment
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China