KERING EYEWEAR Assistant Customer Service Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking an Assistant Customer Service Manager who will report to a Senior Customer Service Manager as part of our dynamic CS team in Hongk.
You will be responsible for planing, co-ordinating and supervising the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
to meet organizational and operational targets in order to deliver customer service excellence and maximize the business opportunity.
How you will contribute
- Support and oversee the customer service team in the order to cash flow management
- Implement customer service policies and procedures
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels (SLAs) and standards against set KPIs
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer complaints and track the resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Analyse statistics and/or other data to determine the level of customer service being provided
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with business partners to support and implement growth strategies
- Involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Identify and address staff development needs
Who you are
- 5+ years of work experience (with least 3 years supervisory experience) in a B2B customer service environment
- Proven experience in a team leader or customer/sales support management role
- Experience with SAP implementation and/or use of definite advantage
- Less experience will be considered as a Customer Service Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good working knowledge of CRM tools
- Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Commercial sense
- Able to tackle and solve problems quickly and proactively
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Solid decision making and troubleshooting skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and process driven mind-set
- International profile, curious, proactive, versatile, diplomatic
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR