Accountant - R2R
Kering - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
This position will manage the Accounting Department within the Taipei for Kering Asia Pacific Limited, Taiwan Branch
How you will contribute
- In charge of each function of Accounting field process such as P2P, O2C , BCM and R2R.
- Responsible for Business tax system maintain and bimonthly declaration.
- Working with cross-functional team in managing monthly closing cycle.
- Account balance management.
- Participate in Ad hoc projects as assigned
Who you are
- BA degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2-3 years work experience in accounting field, retail experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination skill and passion for learning.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline with accuracy.
- Sufficient MS Excel skill.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region