Accountant - R2R
Kering - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Christopher Kane, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear.
By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will report to the Accounting Manager as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position will manage the Accounting Department within the Taipei for Kering Asia Pacific Limited, Taiwan Branch
How you will contribute
- In charge of each function of Accounting field process such as P2P, O2C , BCM and R2R.
- Responsible for Business tax system maintain and bimonthly declaration.
- Working with cross-functional team in managing monthly closing cycle.
- Account balance management.
- Participate in Ad hoc projects as assigned
Who you are
- BA degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2-3 years work experience in accounting field, retail experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination skill and passion for learning.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline with accuracy.
- Sufficient MS Excel skill.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.