ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Manager, East China
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
This position is responsible for setting up and managing the stores in East area according to the company principles and guidelines, i.e. reflecting the company image and representing the company to its customers. Formulate and implement policies, strategies, and business development plans of the store to achieve or exceed sales, profits, and cost objectives. Maintain positive customer relations and monitor customer feedback. Train, motivate, and develop subordinates to provide the desired standards of service and ensure succession. Ensure an optimal and motivating work climate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be responsible for setting up new stores and maitaining existing stores network in East area, China
- To manage various pre-opening activities and plans of the new store
- To manage and oversee the daily store operation such as sales, expense control, staff training, inventory management, security and safety, etc.
- To formulate and implement strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets.
- To lead and motivate team members to achieve sales target and maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction
- To collaborate with different teams to organize staff training / development programs for store staff to ensure store operation standards
- To ensure competitive merchandise assortment and allocation in China to maximize sales achievement.
- To enhance operation efficiency as well as to ensure the effective implementation of business promotion initiatives and marketing programs at store level to enhance brand’s awareness.
- To perform other related ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary.
- Bachelor degree or above with at least 8-year hands-on retail sales or store operation experience in which 4 years at managerial level.
- Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands with an established client based is preferred.
- Proven experience in new store set up and pre-opening procedures.
- Demonstrated strong sense of high-end fashion with sound knowledge in visual merchandising and promotions.
- Well organize and possess strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good PC skills such as MS Office.
- Full time
- Mainland China