ALEXANDER McQUEEN Visual Merchandiser （東京）
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
- Responsible for all VMD activities in all Japan point of sales, ensure compliance of visual merchandising standards in collaboration with global HQ.
- Managing all aspects of visual merchandising services related to openings, product launches and seasonal programs at the point of sales including ; planning, ordering necessary materials and communication.
- Managing VMA (Visual Merchandising Assistant) for each stores and doing training at store level.
- Business trip to HQ (Milan, Paris or London, depends on the occasion) twice a year for showroom setup and meeting.
Planning management of Outside – Store Sales promotion event
- Responsible for store planning for temporary stores such as pop up, press day and Gaisho event.
Liaise with the Merchandising, Communication, Retail team for the planning of special events and activities.
Managing and controlling budgets associated with department expenses.
English Availability : Preferred
Travelling Capability: Local and Overseas travelling required
Communication: High level of written and oral business communication required (English and Japanese)
PC Skills: Advanced Excel/Word/Power Point
- Full time