BALENCIAGA Area Retail Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for managing the operations of Balenciaga retail stores being the key link between the store and the office. You will manage and supervise all activities of the stores through regular meetings and visits to each store, conducting assessments on the effectiveness of the stores’ operations, making reports on the status and providing recommendations or solutions to improving the retail operations regularly to the Retail Director. You will also provide guidance to the store managers to develop a strong team who can deliver the desired results.
How you will contribute
- Develop retail plan to achieve target sales for each store
- Sets monthly sales targets, creates and implements suitable plans to motivate the stores
- Achieve a high and consistent level of retail standards across all Balenciaga stores in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Ensure that procedures and systems are clearly understood, run smoothly and comply with the changing needs of sales activity
- Prepares meaningful monthly sales reports, highlighting problematic areas, offers recommendations and ideas on improvements and follow up on all action plans in a timely manner
- Conduct regular store visits meeting with sales staff and feeling the pulse of the business
- Ensure that the attitude of sales staff in the stores is always friendly, welcoming and helpful; ensures sales staff have in-depth knowledge of all Balenciaga product ranges; ensures sales staff are trained in the necessary skills to enable them to handle customers effectively and to maximize the sales opportunities
- Ensure that all the sales staff fully understand the selling strategy and apply it
- Provide appropriate feedback to stores to enable them to know what improvements are needed
- Observe and provide stores any necessity to take action on store image, service and maintenance
- Work closely other company functions to ensure that stores meet and exceed performance standard
- Work diplomatically with business partners to support Balenciaga business for achieving sustainable growth
- Create store development plan reflecting market situation
- Implement the successful store opening in cooperation with other company functions
Who you are
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in retail industry
- Strong understanding of sales in a luxury retail environment
- Strong people management skills including being a good communicator & coach and the ability to manage relationships at different levels
- Must be a good team player, detail minded, service oriented
- Ability to develop strong relationships built on respect and trust
- Proficient in English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of