BALENCIAGA Area Sales & Operations Manager - South (Store Operations)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Responsible for sales and operation expenses for the directly operated retail stores.
- Ensure that the stores are managing the business on a day-to-day basis by maximizing sales and achieving monthly targets.
- Perform sales analysis and forecast; develop sales strategy and action plan to lead the stores in achieving targets.
- Track competitors’ sales and relevant market trend.
- Build good relationships with landlords and partners as well as manage collaboration to develop business further with those partners.
- Responsible for CEE target achievement and to identify opportunities to improve client service.
- Build store teams with strong client-centric mindset to deliver professional and luxury service to the clients.
- Ensure stores are always in best condition in terms of store maintenance, staff grooming, visual merchandising, BOH organization, etc.
- Secure store operation policy execution in-line with Kering group compliance standard.
- Supervise the stores to handle administrative duties, daily reports and staff duty rosters.
- Ensure the stores are properly maintained and its proper functioning of all sales support systems.
- Conduct regular visits to stores to evaluate and rectify needs and issues.
- Identify efficiency and effectiveness to optimize store expenses, whilst keeping store operations in accordance with corporate guidelines and standards.
- Build and maintain KEY customer relationship.
- Coordinate and support with CRM and Merchandising teams in organizing In-store & Promotional events to sustain customer loyalty if any.
- Ensure proper customer data acquisition and management on the IT system.5. Identify opportunity to improve store experience and to achieve KPI target.
Coaching and Development
- Motivate and coach staff appropriately to ensure that respect of company procedures, values and team spirit are in line with corporate standards.
- Ensure that staff is well trained on company procedures, product knowledge, security and operations.
- Identify and develop top Manager/Sales at each location.
- Identify training and development needs and give feedback.
- Evaluate staffing performance on timely basis.
- Build effective teams, recruit and retain talented staff.
- Work closely with training department in identifying action plan to improve on MSP result.
Other functional supports:
- After Sales Service – to coordinate and ensure repair and services are provided on timely manner and according to policy.
- Merchandise / Inventory Control – work with merchandising team on maximizing sales; identify lost opportunity.
- Visual Merchandising – work closely with VM staff to ensure store image is consistently reaching the brand standards and guidelines.
Who you are
- Minimum 8 years progressive experience of brand management or retail operations in specialty stores or international luxury brand companies.
- Practical and hands-on experience of China market with a proven track record of effective brand building initiatives and the ability to drive business goals
- Mature with strong leadership and communicator with a proven track record in leading, inspiring, coaching, developing and succession planning of large sales teams to support the growth of business
- Possess high level of commercial acumen, self-initiative, strategic and analytical mindset combined with a drive for results
- Good team player with proven ability to partner with business leaders and scope strategies to achieve sales targets, contribution objectives and the efficient use of the resources
- Fair and ethical with unquestionable integrity and have the ability to command respect from fellow colleagues
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China