BOTTEGA VENETA Global Digital and Brand Experience Director
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Shanghai - China
We are currently seeking a Global Digital and Brand Experience Director who will report to the Chief Marketing Officer as part of our dynamic Global Marketing team. The role will be based in Shanghai.
How you will contribute
- Build a digital hub for Asia reporting to Head Quarter in Milan
- Launch a new interactive space for consumers and stakeholders to generate brand engagement in the APAC Region
- Develop a global social media strategy
- Bridge head quarter team in Milan with APAC marketing teams
- Generate a brand experience strategy to recruit new customers and increase awareness and conversion (Pop Up Strategy, Brand Experiences and Activations)
- Build global and international social media teams
- Partner with creative and editorial departments for content creation
Who you are
- College degree or relevant course work in one or more of the following areas: communications, marketing, digital media or public relations.
- 10+ years experience in digital and media, international background
- Deep Knowledge of social media channels (We Chat, Kakao, Line, Weibo, Instagram, Facebook etc)
- Strong organizational and communication skills; the ability to adapt to changing demands and multi-task is a must.
- Project Management and orientation to goals and kpi’s is a must
- Attitude to disrupt
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time