BOUCHERON - Security Manager, APAC
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
This senior position requires substantial experience in security, business continuity, crisis and risk management strategies.
How you will contribute
- The incumbent will be responsible for leadership of a comprehensive program in the Asia Pacific region.
- He or She will be responsible for securing all aspects of the enterprise including human capital, facilities, and assets.
- His or Her approach will be focused on security strategies that encompass business continuity, risk, and crisis management.
- This position requires someone with an able intellect and a strong but winning personality and flexible approach who can take on a new challenge in the security function in the high-end jewelry environment.
- He or She will need to be aware, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the business and the risks it faces.
- The appointee will be a team player in both security, safety, facilities and analyze the issues and set a clear way forward whilst always keeping in mind the protection of people, brand image and assets.
- With regional attributions covering all the Boucheron APAC including Japan luxury stores, locations (offices and warehouses) and franchises, the protection of brand image and assets.
- These programs include, events, photo shoots, stores openings, training of the staff, follow up the providers and suppliers, supervision and support of the security aspects regarding the facility management operations for offices, warehouses and stores.
- The successful candidate will develop and communicate security and continuously endeavor to increase these levels.
- The incumbent will follow up and coordinate the program of security awareness, develop and maintain close relationships with counterparts in the same sector and at the Group level.
- High professional standards, high knowledge regarding the security industry, risk management (e.g. audits), crisis management. Be convinced and convincing regarding the value of security in a business environment without being a technocrat.
- Skilled, effective communicator able to influence diverse groups in a matrix-management multinational organization.
- Identify, analyse and communicate on business and security-related risks with the hierarchy.
- Develops and nurtures trust-based relationships with stores, back-office personnel and stake holders.
- World view of international business with the ability to understand and connect with a multicultural audience.
- Strong personality without rigid mindset, a good team player, who demonstrates an enthusiastic and motivational style, ability to pull through change over a sustained period by continuously keeping a high level of security.
- It is important to have been exposed to different cultures and geographies and ideally with an international mindset.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
Who you are
A solid experience in:
- Security program management.
- Enterprise-wide resilience and risk management.
- Business continuity.
- Management of crises and disruptive events.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- Strong business acumen with a reputation for integrity.
- Ability to foster collaboration in a multi-cultural environment.
- Foreign countries experience is an advantage.
- Full time
- Mainland China