Gucci - Team Manager (Based in Ho Chi Minh)
Gucci - Regular
Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
Job Family Group Description - Sales / Omni-Channel:
Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management.
Job Family Description -Store Management:
Oversees and guides the stores to ensure a unique customer experience. Manages the relationship between clients and sales team. For the customer, this is the visible face of the brand.
Sub-Job Family Description - Department/Floor Manager:
Manages every operation in the department or on the floor to guarantee a unique customer experience. Collaborates with store manager and assistant store manager in smooth running of operations, loss prevention compliance, human resources management and visual merchandising presentation.
- Lead and inspire a dedicated team of Client Advisors to deliver the highest performance through a client centric attitude
- Lead from the shop floor, delivering real time coaching and feedback to achieve business and product category goals
- Develop and grow the talent within the team
- Be an ambassador of the brand, promoting our Values and Amplifiers
Team management and development: Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Working on the shop floor, the candidate will be in constant contact with the team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience.
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensuring their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of belonging is high.
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results and developing action plans.
- Participate in attracting, recruiting, and onboarding a high performing team.
- Manage the employee lifecycle of the client advisor both online through Workday and local platforms and offline through paper forms and documents.
- Partner with the Store Manager and Human Resources on employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Monitor the team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; follow up when needed.
- Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty.
- Lead Store Morning Briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives.
- Develop and lead cross category and floor working, ensuring the team can and do sell all categories across all floors.
Client service and development: Lead and inspire the team on executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor.
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele.
- Full utilization of the various clienteling tools to activate, retain and grow team and personal client base.
- Lead the execution of clienteling activities with the team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs.
- Lead from the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling the selling ceremony.
- Manage the customer flow on the shop floor ensuring no client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered.
- Manage and resolve customer issues, delighting and retaining the client relationship.
Product and business development: Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business.
- Partner with the Store Manager and VM team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors.
- Utilise digital platforms to support store and online product sales
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in a supervisory capacity from the retail or service industry, preferably with a proven track record in luxury fashion
- Direct people management (team of 6/7) a strong plus
- Well-groomed and driven with strong leadership and communication skills to manage teams in achieving set standards for all aspects of store operations.
- Independent individual with strong decision-making skills
- Passionate in growing a career within the luxury fashion industry.