Human Resources Assistant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This is a 6-month contract position to provide support on the full transaction cycle of payroll processing in Kering Group Hong Kong and Macau. Proactively support on the multiple project relating to payroll operation such us system implementation and to ensure compliance with all applicable Employment Ordinance, Inland Revenue Ordinance and MPF schemes Ordinance.
How you will contribute
- To perform monthly payroll administration
- To coordinate with various departments on payroll related documents, such as Sales commission, push money, overtime records, travel allowance, etc.
- To arrange approval for auto payment and ensure payroll is processed timely and accurately
- To prepare monthly MPF & Macau ORSO/SSF contribution reports
- To prepare month end reports
- To assist on Compensation & Benefit administration
- To work closely with HR colleagues on personnel movement to ensure filing the tax returns on a timely manner
- To ensure the records are updated in the HRIS
- To assist and support the HR Shared Services Center on daily human resources operations while required
- To support on ad-hoc project
Who you are
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration, Statistics or equivalent
- Retail industry background is a plus
- Basic knowledge in Hong Kong and Macau Employment Ordinance, IRD Ordinance and MPF/SSF scheme Ordinance
- Detail-oriented, flexible, fast-paced and adaptive
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
- IPL, BIPO and Workday experience will be a plus
- Fresh graduated is also welcome
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR