KERING AP Accountant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Ensure the accuracy of Finance figures
- Overall responsible to deliver P2P transactional activities: Employee Business Expense & 3rd party Vendor Payment
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounting functions
- Support and control group brands to retain company regulations on their operation.
- Involve new SAP system implementation preparation anticipating changes and data migration as part of Finance Transformation journey
- Accounts Payable
- Review and bookkeeping for all employee & store expense claims and vendor expenses assist with brand financial operation.
- Check and review vendor voucher, employee & store expense claims with eligible payment evidences.
- Monitor recurring expense and communicate to brand for missing expense.
- Check the outstanding account payable and due date.
- Reconcile between system book payable amount and each intercompany reconciliation file every month-end.
- Annual audit and Tax related [GL]
- Responsible for quarterly VAT return filing & payment and issuance of VAT invoice.
- Prepare the supporting documents for Corporate tax adjustment by auditor’s request.
- Coordinate and support external audit related with P2P transactions (Yearly basis)
- Reconcile BS accounts by monthly. [GL]
- Adhoc Support Finance manager and head of finance shared service center.
- Ensure documentations are properly stored and achieved.
Who you are
- 1~2years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Fixed Term Type (Max. 2 years)
- Full Time Job
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of