KERING E-Commerce Operation Manager
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Position Title : E-Commerce Operation(B2C) Manager
Reports To : Logistics Manager, Korea
Position Holder : New
Date : Jan 2021
How you will contribute
The overall objectives of the position are to lead, direct and manage Kering Group’s ecommerce operations(B2C) to strategically locate employee at customers premises and will represent at the point of contact between internal stakeholders(i.e.brands) and operations platforms. Transforming business requirement into process improvement and implementation to grow and maintain our business. To innovate warehouse process and delivery operations to meet qualitative and quantitative target.
Manages : None
Internal Relationship : Warehouse & Transportation team, Import & Export team, Kering Brand’s contact, IT(Kering Technology)
External Relationships : Vendors(3PLs/Delivery/IT)
Nature and Scope
Ecommerce business is significantly growing and Kering to operate ecommerce platform by supporting from 3PLs. This position is to ensure the daily monitoring of both warehousing operations and deliveries, also through the refinement and development of KPI and SLA, with the ultimate target to achieve the agreed lead times, costs and service quality levels.
The position will challenge 3PLs and delivery partners to achieve agreed target including efficiency gains and continuous improvement of processes. The position also to support the identification of improvements opportunities and lead their implementation, both in terms of specific or HQ-driven global projects.
The position is driven by a strong understanding of local logistics specificities to support the highest achievements of omnichannel integration between B2C and B2B processes.
Will deal on a daily basis with operational exceptions, local specificities, ad-hoc processes.
Manage the full implementation of B2C services in line with brands business targets
Coordinate the operations of the 3PL and Delivery Partners in terms of definition of targets, priorities and requirements.
Manage ad-hoc initiatives and exceptions
Maintain and develop KPI and SLA necessary to ensure full control over B2C operations
Monitor the 3PL performance indicators and drive their achievement to meet business targets.
Monitor the performance of express couriers and share necessary operational requirements
Support of the definition and implementation of projects and initiatives driven both by the HQ and the Region to ensure the constant alignment of the B2C flows with business needs
Collect operational requirements and share them with Kering Tech and IT dept to support the identification and implementation of IT tools and systems
Coordinate communication and actions with Technology department to ensure respect of project milestones
Organize regular alignment meetings with internal stakeholders to share performance achievements and identify business priorities and requirements to implement
Who you are
Qualifications & Experiences
- Experience of B2C logistics development in fashion (preferably luxury)
- Knowledge of B2C logistics best practice & market trends
- Strong communication, stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Fluent English spoken and written; Italian and French knowledge would be a plus
- Capacity to work under pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks and inputs from stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office (especially Excel)
- Pro-active approach in finding out innovative solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Background in operations and transportation would represent a significant plus
- Ability to travel if required
- Ability to work as a “business partner” and Sense of humor and willingness to have fun while at work
- 5 years to 10 years Warehouse and/or ecommerce operation experience.
- Strong leadership to lead workforce.
- Good IT/system knowledge
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of