KERING EYEWEAR Accounting Manager
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
The potential candidate will capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
How you will contribute
- Be responsible in overseeing the day- to- day operations of accounting department.
- Work with logistic team and enhance the inventory management including inventory in-transit reconciliation as well as stock management including sample, POP and return products.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of AP payment and keep all cash payment in line with company regulation
- Be excellent governance standards on both local statutory reporting and Corporate financial and management accounting. It includes preparation of management financial reports including PRC P&L & balance sheet and expense forecast and budget as well as comparison.
- Monthly business PPT preparation team from accounting prospect
- Responsible for monthly/Quarterly/Annual tax filing for local tax bureau
- Monitor and ensure the tax computation, booking and filing are complying with local tax regulation and company policy;
- Prepare for year-end audit
- Assist to improve the process per internal audit founding
- Bank reconciliation monthly and prepare the cash flow forecast
- Assist to set up the company policy and support each function operation smoothly
- Work with FP&A team closely and prepare the BS and expense analysis VS LY
- Other assign tasks if necessary
Who you are
- Major in Finance or Accounting with Bachelor degree or above
- Hands-on experience with SAP is must.
- 5~8 years of FMCG or relevant working experiences
- Effective communication skills
- High Pc skill in Excel, Word.
- Reporting tools for HFM and BPC preferred
- Good command of both oral and written English.
- E-Com business experience preferred
- Can work under the pressure
- Passion and enthusiasm.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China