KERING EYEWEAR Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
We are currently seeking an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager who will report to a Marketing Manager in Kering Eyewear China
The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA
• Kering Eyewear Owned Wechat platform setup and content development; develop annual digital communication plan, implementation and maintenance; internally coordinate HQ and cross team to ensure all the contents launch, externally work closely with agency
• Develop content strategy, plan and implement social engagement campaigns
• Develop digital marketing plans for product communication in support of marketing objective.
• Conduct all paid media campaign, strongly connect HQ and each brand for implementation
E-COMMERCE DIGITAL MARKETING
• Coop with E-Commerce team for EC digital campaign & digital content delivery and maintenance; and all communications are aligned with global guideline
• Develop CRM plan to connect online-to-offline (O2O) consumers follow the wechat account; generate online-to-offline (O2O) activation to bring additional revenue by boosting traffic, building online community and linking with offline marketing activities
• Work and communicate proactively and effectively with various headquarters touchpoints, agencies, and internal departments.
COMPETITION AND REPORTING
• Prepare post campaign performance reviews with the support of local team and local agency
• Conduct competitive analysis within digital platforms, social media landscape, and technologies
ADMINISTRATIVE & BUDGETS
• To handle all invoice processing
• Monitor and maintain budgets in terms of tracking, consolidation with financial reports on a monthly basis, update planning in relevant areas and forecasting
• Analyze results of all campaigns to ensure activities are on-track with meeting ROIs
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
Who you are
• Fluent in Chinese and English (both written and oral)
• Self-motivated and being proactive in a start-up environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and coordination abilities, social-able personality.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with high attention to details
• Creative and broad-thinker
• Action oriented and with a drive for results
• Ability to multi-task and flexible in accommodating ad-hoc tasks
• Responsible, independent and dependable
• In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook, Power Point, Word)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time