KERING EYEWEAR Assistant Logistics Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Logistics assistant manager who will report to a Logistics Manager in Kering Eyewear China
The main job responsibilities of the candidate are warehouse management, daily operation and coordination with various departments
How you will contribute
- Monitor inbound, VAS, outbound and other warehouse operation activities
- Inventory management, and develop solutions for optimizing inventory correctness and visibility
- Support line manager on monitoring 3PL’s KPI
- 3PL service level improvement
- Efficient communication with different parties to maintain high service level
- Have insight on innovation and process optimization
- Support line manager on functional activities and projects.
- Provide and renew routine reports
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Logistics/Supply Chain/Trading related major
- 5 years’ experience in warehouse operation is required
- Familia with SAP & WMS
- Good skill in using Office tools
- Strong communication skill with patient
- Strong ownership and good in execution
- Team player
- Workable in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China