KERING EYEWEAR Brand Ambassador – Singapore
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
You are care about quality, and building relations is a natural part of you. You have experience within sales, and you are ready for a life on the road. You are performance minded and focused on planning and meeting goals.
We offer you a position where the rewards are determined by your own performance with a high level of opportunity. Through our extensive training we will make you a product expert with the skills to make a difference in your dedicated area.
What will you be doing?
- Being the face of the assigned brands in Singapore
- Deliver Net Sales Targets in Singapore
- Build the appropriate door distribution in a qualitative manner
- Develop strong relationships with customers built on a long term partnership view to maximize sell through
- Synergize with the Sales team to achieve balanced brand sales portfolio Present and maximize the sell in sales of Optical frames and Sunglasses
- Work with the customer to maximize sell through sales with visibility and trade marketing programs
- Provide in store training to maximize sales, passing on your product knowledge to the customers
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the upper managers
- Attending sales events
Who you are?
- Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution among wholesale customers
- Strong relationships with customers built on service and trust
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Require to own a car for work due to the nature of work requires frequent travelling
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skill and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their backgrounds.
- Full time