KERING GL Accountant
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- Establish, formalize and communicate the harmonization & accountability target for accounting operations.
- Support consistency and accuracy of financial entries and financial statement by enforcing common accounting rules across brands and regions
- Align all other systems that are using all or part of the chart of account with SAP KOCA (e.g. Workday, payroll system(s), TM1, Concur, Blackline, Esker, Tririga, Avalara,..._) & all relevant systems that are using an organization structure (i.e. companies, MRP, profit centers) with the SAP Org Structure (e.g. Workday, payroll system(s), TM1, Concur, Blackline, Esker, Tririga, Avalara,..._)
- Identify, streamline and define GL accounts for asset accounting and governance mechanism for maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Harmonize IFRS compliant capitalization and depreciation policy
- Finance Closing
- Lead on-time delivery of Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly closing in accordance with local GAAP and Group guidelines
- Prepare COGS and margin closing - strong understanding of cost accounting and inventory movement
- Maintain and manage Fixed Asset management procedures
- Reconcile Intercompany invoice and prepare for payment
- Manage prepaid expenses
- Evaluate foreign currency transactions every month
- Audit and Tax
- Prepare VAT and Corporate Income Tax filing.
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Support internal and external audit
- Actively communicate with brands to solve any issue in a best way
- Review and study accounting treatment for new accounting transaction
- Participate in on going project and support ad-hoc requests
Who you are
- More than 5~6 years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of