KERING Internal Auditor
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking an Internal Auditor APAC for Internal Audit Team to join our Seoul office, reporting to the Senior Audit Manager in Hong Kong.
How you will contribute
- Carry out audit fieldwork within APAC region (Entity and Store audits)
- Production of audit reports, identifying effective measures and enhancing actions to implement in order to provide the internal stakeholders with adapted recommendations and suggestions
- Ensure the subsequent follow-up of the outcome of the interventions included in the Audit reports
- Participate in best practice reviews within the APAC region to determine, in conjunction with the audit manager, the adequacy of controls for the safeguarding of assets, compliance with Company policies and procedures, and suggest action plans to the related Functions in order to address the weaknesses identified
- To assist in ad hoc related project where necessary
Who you are
- Degree holder with a major in finance/ accounting
- Relevant experience in the auditing field
- Experience in Retail/ Luxury industry is preferred
- CPA/CIA certification will be an advantage
- Strong analytical & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- International experience
- Language: Fluent in English, Korean and Japanese.
- Travel about 50%
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(**If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to email@example.com)
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of