KERING Inventory Management Accounting Manager
Kering - Regular
Shanghai - Mainland China
- Act as BPE of inventory control workstream representing Kering China SSC and successfully implement all the Kering transformation projects involved:
- Accomplish the proper training if relevant
- Actively contribute to the outputs of the workstream teams
- Deliver verified & audited stock and sales transactions to brands within deadline, to ensure business analysis base on accurate data;
- Keep the lead time of all stock adjustment transactions to 2 days with sufficient documentation to support and under adequate control, compliance with brand’s policies;
- Yearly stock-take of store and warehouse go smoothly, all products of brands are timely counted within half day and variance adjustment updated into system within 1 day;
- Inventory and costing transactions are recorded in accordance with IFRS and statutory regulations;
- Manage the JDA system transactions for KIMG importation to make sure the goods receiving within 2 days. Ensure credit note between IP owner and brands are settle up within 1 day after receiving proper information from business partners and also work with business partners accelerate the whole process.
- Ensure consistency between JDA system and local inventory system. Discrepancy between inventory system and accounting book can be reconciled.
- Actively & efficiently work with all stakeholders of the transformation project: FSSC teams, internal and external stakeholders. Ensure the buy-in of all parties by communicating effectively, collecting feedback, providing training and advocating the underlying transformation strategy, Internal control on sales discount, price override, pending store transfer and provide related proposal to brands on timely basis;
- Smooth E- business procedure (T-mall, Farfetch, EAGLE) to ensure the SOP is properly reviewed and on-going 3rd party sales and stock accurately match with brand’s system;
Management and Organization Objectives:
- Knowledge transfer among teams in order to establish standard work process and KPI;
- To improve thinking ability of team members, focus on coaching key team members;
- More productive work, reduce unnecessary overtime.
Long-term Strategic Objectives:
- Simplified and paperless process , help brands more productive focus on business;
- Keep efficient communication with brands, less communicate cost;
- Minimize manual work on system.
- University education in accounting, logistics or related fields;
- More than 5 years working experience in retail/wholesale industry;
- Solid working knowledge in inventory control role;
- Familiar with logistic flow and inventory system
- Good communication skills in multiple brand/teams co-operation;
- Fluent in English oral and writing;
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China