KERING Legal Assistant (Fixed-Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Job Title : Legal Assistant (1yr Fixed-Term)
Division : Kering Legal & IP Team
Reporting Line : General Counsel
Location : South Korea
This position is dedicated to assist Legal & IP team supporting Kering Group brands (“the Brands”) on variety of administrative matters taking placing in South Korea. The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
How you will contribute
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely support to Legal and IP team at Kering Korea on a wide range of matters and mainly handle administrative matters.
- Translation/localization of documents to fit the local setting based on knowledge of local laws and company’s internal policies.
- File and organize legal documents and assets within Legal and IP team.
- Review/analyze online monitoring reports from external parties (incl. vendors) and follow up as required
- Conduct inhouse online monitoring
- Maintain online enforcement cases spreadsheets up to date at all time
- Assist product verifications upon requests of enforcement authorities incl. on-site travelling.
- Assist in handling evidence collection process for prosecution cases (i.e. oppositions and cancellations) (as and when may be necessary) under supervision of IP manager/director
- Maintain criminal, civil and administrative cases spreadsheets up to date at all time.
- Conduct ground survey (as and when is necessary), offline and online investigations under supervision of IP manager/director.
- Prepare quarterly case highlights, half year and any reports as requested.
- Ad-hoc task as may be assigned by IP manager/director from time to time.
Who you are
- BA(incl. graduand) required or solid equivalent working experience. Possessing a law degree with IP study is preferable.
- Ability to analyze and advise on legal issues with knowledge of corporate and commercial laws.
- Organizational skills.
- Good understanding of and/or willing to learn intellectual property legal framework and brand protection issues in South Korea
- Be willing to think outside the box for creative and effective solutions.
- Excellent client relations skills (including ability to interact with clients at all levels from most senior to most junior).
- Excellent organization, presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- High level of commitment, motivation and team orientation
- Fluent in local Korean language and excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and manage and prioritize substantial and diverse workload
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Willing to experience multinational companies
Please note that although we have tried to give you an indication of your responsibilities, this is not an exhaustive list of your duties and you may be required to carry out tasks that are not included in this job description.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of