KERING Manager, Distribution Services
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Distribution Services Manager, SEA who will report to the Senior Logistics Manager, SEAO as part of our dynamic team in Singapore
This replacement role will aggressively drive the delivery of product to Kering’s retail entities in order to meet new product launch dates, support successful replenishment and ensure on-time delivery and receipt of finished goods to our Singapore and Bangkok warehouses and retail stores in a manner that is consistent with velocity, quality and cost objectives. The individual will build and continuously improve a high-velocity, cost-efficient logistics model within the SEA region. Correct execution of this position will result in handling, storage and transportation costs managed to the lowest level possible while maximizing service levels to Kering’s brands.
How you will contribute
- Support the implementation of global and regional logistics & distribution strategies that enables the achievement of corporate growth and profit objectives.
- Work with stakeholders in a shared service environment to identify opportunities and enhance processes for distribution planning, inbound receiving, warehouse handling, new product launches, store replenishment, trucking, e-commerce fulfilment, parcel delivery, and store and customer returns in order to meet cost, velocity and quality requirements.
- Work with Kering’s headquarters, brands, third-party logistics providers, inventory control, finance, merchandising, retail operations, and transportation to ensure product is supplied to store on-time, in the planned quantities and at budgeted cost within SEA.
- Liaise with Kering retail teams in SEAO to coordinate regular deliveries of product, packaging, visual merchandising tools to stores, and to ensure fulfilment KPI’s are met within the region. Coordinate with brand retail ops, visual merchandising, and store planning on new store openings, seasonal launches, and special projects to ensure on-time delivery.
- Help to maintain global visibility to events and circumstances in the SEA supply chain that may impact retail & e-commerce operations.
- Drive the execution of e-commerce and retail fulfilment in order to meet or exceed all KPI’s.
- Work with MIS, Inventory Control, retail operations and regional logistics to continuously improve processes and outcomes for inbound receipts, inventory control and order fulfilment within the warehouse.
- Collaborate with regional and global teams to align and standardize operations and flows in SEAO in accordance with global/regional guidelines.
- Manage, motivate, develop and educate team members.
- Maintain a complete understanding of compliance requirements. Work with 3PL’s, After-Sales, Distribution, Retail Ops, and Finance to resolve all issues.
- Support the logistics team and brands in all tasks required in the course of business.
The role will support the following Operational KPI’s:
- Receipt of shipments according to the original receiving plan at destination
- Receipt of Store and Customer Returns by the warehouse according the defined SLA’s
- Disposition of returns by the warehouse according to defined SLA’s
- Maintenance of Cycle Count Run Rates according to defined SLA’s
- Maintenance of Location Accuracy per inventory control requirements
- Stock Loss Avoidance according to the expectations of the business
- Pick Ticket (Order) Fulfillment according to the defined SLA’s
- Outbound cycle times according to the service agreement for all flows
- On-time delivery to stores and customers
- Maintenance of integrity and accuracy metrics for store and customer deliveries
Who you are
- Bachelor of Science degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or related discipline. Graduate-level studies preferred.
- Prior experience with both retail and e-commerce warehouse operations
- 4-6 years of experience in warehousing, logistics and transportation
- A high level of spoken and written English, additional proficiencies in Mandarin, Malay, Thai or Vietnamese will be viewed favourably.
- Proficient with Microsoft excel
- Ability to work independently, as well as with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity or uncertainty and to act as an agent of change and improvement
- A working knowledge of JDA, SAP, cargo management platforms, and WMS systems.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time