KERING Market Intelligence Manager
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Market Intelligence Manager for Real Estate Team to join our Singapore office, reporting to the WW Head of Market Intelligence and Head of Real Estate, SEAP. This position contributes to Kering and its Houses by providing insights and analytic vigor, and identifying growth opportunities to support retail real estate development in Southeast Asia, the Pacific and India.
How you will contribute
- Own real estate analytics through data consolidation and synthesis as well as dissemination of such information and intelligence across the Real Estate team as well as Group Brands
- Manage and lead strategic projects, provide support to senior leadership and Group Brands in strategic retail development process, including identifying key issues, developing problem-solving approach, conduct analysis, and propose and communicate such recommendations and strategies
- Support the strategic retail development plans of Group Brands by documenting demand trends, forecasts, competitors’ benchmarking
- Deliver and leverage insights from primary and secondary research and business analytics to support strategy development
- Understand the strategic direction and tactical options for the team and infer implications for intelligence acquisition through internal, external and informal sources,
- Identify areas of research and intelligence gathering on a day-to-day basis and propose approaches to resolve gaps, deepen understanding and make recommendations
- Work with the real estate team to structure and present research and analysis to leadership and Group Brands on a regular basis
- Commission primary research studies and source secondary research to address specific issues in Group Brands’ strategic development plan and to further understand market potential
- Manage access to information, subscriptions, and databases for the team
- Develop and, or expand the network of informal sources: external analysts, brokers, consultants, landlords and peer brands
Who you are
- With at least 5 years’ professional experience working either within APAC in an analytical, consulting or market intelligence function, previous working experience in luxury retail and knowledge of retail markets in Southeast Asia and Pacific will be preferred
- Business acumen with deep interest in real estate, luxury fashion
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking mindset
- Detail oriented with a dynamic and creative mindset
- Comfortable with complexity and dexterity to adapt to evolving priorities and needs
- Collaborative and clear communicator
- Written, verbal and visual communication effectiveness
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to drive and partner with regional teams to manage multiple complex projects
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skill and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their backgrounds.
- Full time