KERING North Asia Applications Team Manager
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s IT Solutions & Infrastructures in order to link the business’s needs. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
As part of the North Asia team, you will act as a liaison between Kering technologies and be responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with Kering brands to drive and support applications initiatives.
You will work & report in close and direct collaboration with Kering technologies North Asia management.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Strategy - Accountable for the development and implementation of IT applications in North Asia market. Drive innovation and maximize IT contribution to support market’s growth and profitability objectives. Provide technical leadership by recommending solutions leveraging technology to deliver key business initiatives, enhancing employee productivity and improving processes. Optimize IT Total Cost of Ownership by sustaining a modern, high quality and cost-effective IT Project Portfolio of applications.
- Project Management - Lead projects, ensuring that projects are planned and executed in line with business strategy and within established global IT standards, best practices and on-time delivery. Develop and enforce strong project management discipline and ensure adherence to Kering Project Management Framework. Manage IT project resource allocation and utilization, based upon capabilities and capacity. Ensure that qualified IT resources are assigned to projects.
- Business Relationship Management - Develop strong customer relationship with respective Market management and IT user community. Actively work with them to ensure understanding of business strategic direction and to establish clear priorities. Apply business and IT know-how to ensure that IT applications support the business requirements. Manage business expectations and maintain open communication.
- Leadership and People Management - Leads the members of the IT Business Applications team in North Asia market. Works jointly with them to manage their respective careers, coaches and motivates them, and provides development opportunities to enhance their overall capabilities.
- Business Applications Delivery - Lead the implementation of global Applications Services’ initiatives in North Asia market, as needed. Actively promote and support global projects (i.e. deployment of new technologies, implementation of global processes and policies, deployment of global business applications, etc.). Act as a filter to all new local requests and communicate with Global teams and other APAC IT teams to take a global approach to new projects wherever possible. Manage end-to-end delivery of local projects. Develop scope, timeline, cost, business case and risks on local projects. Provide regular updates to stakeholders on major projects.
- Management of Service Providers - Build strong relationship with internal IT service providers and collaborate with them to successfully deliver required IT services. Lead and manage 3rd-party service providers, ensuring timely fulfillment of commitments and contractual obligations. Track performance and proactively recommend corrective measures with special focus on externally hosted solutions going forward.
Who you are
- 5+ years of applications projects from vision through to delivery in large, complex, international environment
- 5+ years of team management
- Be familiar with overall retail related business processes, including Merchandizing (plan/allocation/replenishment), Logistics(GR/pick &pack/shipment), finance (payment, sales reconcile )
- SAP (FICO, SD, MM) or S4 implementation project experience is a plus
- PMO experience is a plus
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and influence decision making with all levels in the organization (business, executive, technical)
- Bachelor’s degree required with an MBA strongly preferred
- Retail experience in luxury apparel is a plus
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%
- Fluent English
- Business Japanese or Business Korean is mandatory
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of