KERING Senior Manager, Data & Analytics, Greater China
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
To support the tremendous success of our brands in Asia, Kering is creating in 2021 a technology hub in Shanghai. This hub will join together a diverse and international team of talented IT professionals, interested to take leadership on a wide range of creative initiatives in Marketing Technology, New Retail, Social Media & Mobile Apps, Data & AI, Cloud Micro-services, 5G, and of course digital eco-responsibility.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a thriving IT team and build the future of luxury, in an international group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow, and equal opportunities to all.
How you will contribute
You will join a diverse and inclusive team of high-end international, multi-disciplinary IT professionals, in charge of Kering’s data capability. Your role will be to
- Take responsibility and ownership of a portfolio of data-driven projects and strategies supporting Kering’s business in Greater China,
- Build and manage a team of diverse data professionals,
- Deliver data-centric initiatives for our portfolio of brands,
- Help build/adapt and enforce data management policies and strategies, in collaboration with our global data team and with Kering’s data privacy officers.
Who you are
- Experience combining business and technology to define and to implement data strategy journeys, with visions and insights for biz future
- Experience of data management, integration, storage and analysis; Experience of customer data is a plus.
- Familiarity with Chinese and/or Western cloud data service platforms such as GCP, AWS, Alicloud or equivalent
- Experience of Agile delivery methods
- Strong work ethics
Other business skills
- Experience building, managing and working in international teams of high-performing IT professionals.
- Familiarity with Retail industry & its compliance regulations (eg. GDPR, CSL)
- Knowledge of Chinese and/or Western eCommerce & social media platform integration is a plus.
- Min. 10-year experience in similar role and industry (eg luxury retail, wealth management, high-end hospitality or transportation…) or equivalent with consulting firm
- Advanced English language level is required
Chinese (Mandarin) and French/Italian are a plus.
- Bachelor in relevant field. Master is a plus.
Why work with us
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is also committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China