SAINT LAURENT Client Engagement Assistant Event Manager
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Client Engagement Assistant Event Manager who will report to Client Engagement Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will implement client engagement events and activities supporting a customer-centric culture with a particular focus on the retail network across China.
- Leading the development and implementation of CRM event strategy, the concepting of all physical or virtual events and experiences and track the performance of the event. This role will oversee experience design, event production, and all executions that will support Saint Laurent’s goal of hosting the client events.
- Conceptualize events according to the business needs and evaluate and adjust events according to actual outcomes, meanwhile support execution across all regions through event consulting, coaching and mentoring.
- Oversee centralized services to support the planning and production of all events through registration systems, marketing, guest data analysis and insights to ensure the high quality of a Saint Laurent client experience during the event. Coordinate with other departments as a platform to facilitate the event.
- Develop and manage budgets for the Events department and consult on events budget for cross-functional partners. Coordination with outside vendors and counterparts, follow up with the quality of service and production.
- In partnership with local partners, set annual team priorities to support mid and long-term business objectives.
- Provide event reports both on qualitative and quantitative feedback and always challenge to improve the event format, experience and etc.
- Education background: Bachelor's degree or above;
- At least 3 years of experience in luxury CRM event background, and 5 years working experience in fashion industry
- Excellent skills for Excel and other Office Software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Articulate and precise in communication
- Prior experience in CRM system and statistical tools will be an advantage
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China