SAINT LAURENT Compensation & Benefits and HR Control Assistant Manager SEAO
Saint Laurent - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
This position will be focusing on Compensation & Benefits and HR Controlling. Working closely with the regional C&B Manager and local HR team to design, adopt and implement various C&B initiatives across Southeast Asia and Oceania region.
· Engage in compensation and benefits surveys and analyze results
· Review and update compensation and benefits policies and procedures on a regular basis
· Prepare and manage the annual salary review and bonus process in the region
· Manage the budget & forecast process, review and perform control & analysis on personnel cost, headcount, and HR expenses to implement HR Controlling guidelines and align with the corporate standard
· Manage the HR reporting tool and act as a key user to provide training and troubleshooting to users in the region
· Compile C&B and internal benchmark reports and analyze the results to maintain pay competitiveness in the market
· Assist in the job analysis and evaluation exercise
· Work closely with the APAC HR team to adopt and implement the compensation and benefits initiatives for the region
· Review market intelligence and maintain competitiveness in staff attraction and retention
· Liaise with Kering shared service team and perform SEAO monthly HR operations including payroll, retirement scheme, taxation and benefit administration processes, etc.
· Assist in any ad hoc project
· Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Finance, Psychology, Statistics, or other relevant disciplines
· 5 - 7 years of solid experience in C&B and HR Controlling. Regional exposure will be an advantage
· Strong analysis, HRIS, and organization skills
· Calm, confident, positive mindset, and excellent communication skills
· Able to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
· Good command of both spoken and written English
· Advanced MS Office especially in Excel, and knowledge in Workday and Power BI would be a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time