SAINT LAURENT Junior Visual Merchandiser, North China
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Beijing - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Junior Visual Merchandiser, North China who will report to VM Manager, China as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will provide daily visual merchandising support to the Beijing stores.
- Regular store visits to the Beijing stores; seasonal VM rotations; ensure high standards of VM maintenance in all stores at all time
- VM Support during special projects (store opening, event set ups).
- Create VM Photo Reports after Display changes.
- Clearly communicate the VM schedule with store directors on a weekly and monthly basis
- Define VM rotation plans in line with VM guidelines and local business priorities
- Coordinate seasonal Image/Video installations
- Image reporting to HQ
- Ensure the use of the VM Tools in the stores is appropriate and the storage up to the standards.
- Audit VM tools inventory level in all stores
- Based on the needs, create replenishment orders
- Education background: Fashion or business school graduate
- Junior VM or retail experience required
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Photoshop, IWD knowledge is a plus
- Ability to travel
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China