SAINT LAURENT Mens Merchandiser
Saint Laurent - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Perform the Men’s categories’ purchases for the Retail network, ensure the follow up of the performance per store, collection, product range and roll out sales initiatives, support the Store Managers regarding the performance and train the sales teams on the collections.
Full support towards GMM and cross function with the team + cross function with other department such as PR, VMD, Retail to reach and exceed the target with highest sell through.
- Construct the product mix during the showroom sales according to Image and Core Offer recommendations, order the quantities per store based on the purchasing budgets.
- Elaborate the planning for new collections’ launches in stores on the basis of deliveries and of the seasonality of the different markets.
- Support the Store Managers for the management of product performance through regular exchanges and presence in stores.
- Train the sales teams on investments, stock issues and Image strategies by way of the information packages and presentations in stores.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports per collection, per store, per product range and analyze resale rates.
- Propose and roll out sales initiatives to enhance the performance by cooperating with several departments: Visual Merchandising, CRM, Press/Image & Retail
- Manage the stock transfers as well as the restocking.
- Communicate with the product managers on performance feedbacks in season, produce a report about the performance by product typology, functions/uses, price VS market/customers/brands at the end of the season.
- Prepare and launch the sales periods.
- Support the new positioning of SAINT LAURENT and lead projects connected to the expansion of the stores network (openings).
- Bachelor’s degree education
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Mandatory fluency in English
- Brand & Product understanding and sensitivity for Men’s Category and good knowledge of the market
- Analytical mindset and appetence for figures
- Good command of Pack Office, Excel imperatively
- Strong communication skills
- Full time