SAINT LAURENT Retail Excellence Coordinator
Saint Laurent - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
As Retail Excellence Coordinator, you will back-up stores and retail function by coordinating and providing all supports needed from back office side to achieve sales target of the company aligning with brand image and business objectives of retail network within the zone in line with Saint Laurent global commercial policies. You will also ensure to give support for consistent performance and implementation of strategic initiatives while bringing and sharing best practice that will enable further business, client and team development.
A BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Support the Store Directors by watching closely and carefully from overall store operation aspect based on store business plan and deploy the Retail Excellence Culture at Store Level
- Analyse sales figures, KPIs such as Conversions with the retail managers.
- Make sure to have all the necessary information shared and deployed between Head Office and stores.
- Follow up action plans to achieve sales target and P&L with close communication with store directors and retail managers
A BRAND PROMOTER
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally by ensuring store atmosphere upholds brand image
- Luxury business to develop customers’ loyalty (especially with VIC Clients) by assuring the deployment of SL CRM and Clienteling approach at Store Level
- Assure the handling of customer complaints and comments with latest after sales policy of the brand
- Uniform Management including stock control, cost planning, order/ allocation/ disposal flow
A TALENT LEADER AND DEVELOPER
- Fully support the store operation managers
- Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents especially for store operation position
- Train teams of the stores for smooth and efficient operation including POS system and stock organization
- Share all the necessary and updated information at morning briefing and provide support
A PROCESS MANAGER
- Ensure the deployment of all the HQs guidelines, rules, processes
- Coordinate HO Departments, schedule and follow up new store openings/relocation/renovation/ events
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness with a continuous improvement approach with planning ahead with the upcoming project and workload
- Guarantee the optimal Stock Organization (Product, process, people) consistent with the Business Goals by stores with close communication exchanges with Merchandising and Retail
- Monitor closely and manage inventory with the back of house operation side
- Manage and control office supply and packaging material order from store to internal and external vendor
- Monitor and evaluate Sustainability approach of stores annually by reporting the figures in several aspect
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Actual experience in the sales of luxury goods or retail
- High sensitivity to customers experiences and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills
- Adaptability, Authenticity, Risk Taking, Dynamism, Openness, Active Listening, Curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Fluent in English and Native in Japanese a must
- Mastering computer skills (Word, PPT, Excel, Function Expression, PIVOT, VLOOKUP)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.