ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Supply Chain Planner
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Alexander McQueen is in search of a Supply Chain Planner. This position will provide a strong foundation for a passionate individual looking to pursue a career in Supply Chain Management, gaining exposure to product outflows, alongside gaining exposure to global data analytics.
How you will contribute:
- Release Local Replenishment to stores to ensure availability
- Ensure optimal stock balance in Stores and Regional warehouses, by driving Availability Rate and Overstock KPI, monitoring targets, lead times, recommending and executing stock pullback, reviewing Logistic set-ups with Regional Ops teams and stores
- Ensure successful launch of New Products locally, and optimize Sell-Through by executing stock consolidation where needed in partnership with Merchandising
- Provide Feedback to Central teams on Local Market Trends and Needs (Products, Stock…)
- Forecast Demand for Future Market needs on Permanent Products, anticipating Events, Store Openings and Seasonality Peaks as well as product declines and Assortment changes decided by Merchandising teams
- Support Global Supply Chain Strategy and ensure compliance with Global processes
- Partner with Local Merchandising and Finance teams to support the Local strategy. Be a point of reference on Supply Chain & Operations.
- Design and improve Reports to monitor Supply Chain performance.
- Drive Automation, Innovation and Continuous Improvements of Supply Chain Processes
- Support Ad-Hoc Projects
Working in Distribution requires a high level of product sensitivity, proactivity and an analytical mind. Excellent organization and communication skills are fundamental to success in the role and an ability to think fast in an entrepreneurial manner is necessary.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working in the luxury industry (desirable).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, to effectively manage a fast paced and varied workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident in speaking with several stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel advanced level required, PowerBI a plus)
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Business Management or Supply Chain Management).
- Italian is a plus, additional languages highly desirable.
- Willing to travel as required.
Why work with us:
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America