BALENCIAGA Client Engagement Intern | New York City - FALL 2022
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Support Client Engagement with Events and VIC Projects
- Assist with gifting campaigns, store activations, and VIC orders
- Source and coordinate with vendors
- Organize and distribute client gifting and event supplies to retail stores
- Update and maintain files and logs
- Create presentations and recaps for activations and campaigns
- Ad hoc seasonal projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and task-driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to receive academic credit
- Able to work in person at our NYC office
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate team as a Client Engagement Intern who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Part time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America