BALENCIAGA Stock Associate | Yorkdale
Balenciaga - Regular
Ontario - Canada
- Oversee shipping/receiving department; ensure goods are received accurately, client’s purchases are shipping out in a timely manner, and inter-store transfers are processes correctly in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and replacing inventory levels of all store supplies (i.e. shopping bags, sales receipts, tissue paper and all other materials necessary to run an efficient business).
- Process repair weekly and partner with Repair Manager and management in order to resolve repair issues.
- Stock Organization:
- Responsible for ensuring that stock is always organized and accessible.
- Check in new merchandise effective and organize back stock to accommodate sales associate.
- Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management:
- Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with Management and Sales Team through by performing monthly cycle counts.
- Prepare, implement, and execute scheduled inventory in partnership with shared services/loss prevention.
- Ensure that the monthly Store Reconciliation and Negative On-hand is completed accurately and submitted on time, in partnership with the Store Manager / Store Operations / Stock Associate / Loss Prevention.
- Secure all PCI, personal credit information of clients in the store safe.
- Visual Management:
- Assist with implementation of visual display and merchandising as directed by the SM/Direct Report according to company’s standards.
- Review Display Portal regularly to familiarize yourself with the visual displays of Balenciaga stores around the globe.
- Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed.
- Store Maintenance Management:
- Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside of store.
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property.
- Communicate needs for new fixtures, landscaping, floor/carpet cleaning as needed.
- Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times.
- Oversee all maintenance and repair calls to ensure quality meets company standards.
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word and Excel)
- Precious knowledge of JDA and RetailPro would be advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- Previous experience of a similar role where required to prioritize and multi-task various and competing demands
- A good communicator with the ability to interfere regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord