BOTTEGA VENETA Supervisor, Valley Fair
Bottega Veneta - Regular
SANTA CLARA - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Supervisor who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Valley Fair.
Serve as a role model for building relationships with clients by exhibiting passion for Bottega Veneta, meeting and exceeding sales and Key Performance Indicator goals as set forth by store management and consistently providing world class customer service. Support management team by functioning as a Manager On Duty (MOD) to ensure appropriate staff coverage in all areas of the store and act as first point of contact for associate and client needs while on the sales floor, in addition to completing other operational functions.
How you will contribute
- Serve as a role model by meeting and exceeding monthly sales and KPI goals thru client outreach; developing new clients via appointments and consignments, informing all clients of new collection deliveries, in-store events and relevant brand initiatives
- Effectively utilize the Bottega Veneta Client Journey and other selling techniques (cross-selling, multiple selling, upselling, etc.) to maximize each transaction, improve KPI’s and close sales
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all clients, routinely updating and maintaining client profile records
- Reinforce the principles of the Client Journey by coaching staff on successes and how to overcome challenges while on the sales floor, routinely sharing feedback with management
- Perform daily MOD shifts outside of the “up” rotation with the goals of ensuring the client experience is consistent and that the staff is supported with tasks where/when applicable
- Utilizes training resources to educate team on collection product knowledge, improve selling skills and achieve business goals
- Proactively give useful ideas for everyday activities in management meetings
- Autonomously set priorities, efficiently manage time in the store and accomplish the tasks assigned
- Effectively perform operational functions including opening and closing the store, register, back office procedures such as merchandise transfers, consolidations, maintain visual standards including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance as requested by management
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are
- 3 - 5 years of previous retail sales experience or management experience in a customer service related field, preferably a luxury environment
- Capacity to motivate and influence others through actions and examples
- Ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and KPI’s
- Builds and maintains a loyal client following
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all times
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Available to work closing shifts a minimum of 3 times per week, minimum of 3 Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages weighing 5-8 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America