GUCCI Digital Omnichannel Operations Manager
Gucci - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
Based in Wayne, New Jersey, the Digital Omnichannel Operations Manager is responsible for leading all operation initiatives and support for the Digital, Gucci 9 Hudson, Retail and Inventory Control teams to deliver the best experience for Gucci digital clients. Other responsibilities include leveraging inventory across digital and retail channels, maintaining and overseeing order fulfillment facilities, including store locations as well as managing delivery service providers. This role will support Kering teams and our 3PL in delivering a client experience following the highest standard of a luxury digital experience. They will support the daily order fulfillment operations and be a champion in quality standards for order and return management; improving the speed and accuracy of the overall order fulfillment and ensure timely issue resolution and exception management.
- Meet and exceed client expectations after client item selection on Gucci.com and through direct to consumer channels including Gucci 9 Hudson and in store digital selling solutions (iPad and Pay by Link);
- Facilitate inventory sourcing across channels;
- Support order fulfillment and delivery through multiple shipping options, ship to home, pick up in store and white glove services;
- Reduce cases of incorrect order fulfillment, i.e. wrong / damaged items received;
- Improve accuracy and speed of return management;
- Improve resolution time for open client cases on orders;
- Deliver new and creative experiences to improve operations and clients’ satisfaction;
- Be the client voice and advocate at the warehouse to ensure seamless execution of activities.
Client Experience Management
- Leverage reporting tools (NPS) and client services feedback to identify potential or existing issues with orders and facilitate proactive client outreach;
- Prioritize client orders and request specific attention to enhance VIG and VVIG experience;
- Provide swift and complete resolution on orders where issues have been reported;
- Build and execute protocols for timely resolution of any recurring issues.
- Utilize daily order fulfillment report to track 3PL SLA and confirm promised delivery windows are met;
- Analyze reports on orders outside of SLA and guarantee resolution through prioritization and shipping service upgrades;
- Coordinate execution of Value-Added Services specific to eCommerce which includes packaging, product embossing, gift messaging, Quality Assurance for specific orders (VIG, VVIG), packaging replacement, and shipping upgrades;
- Provide training material and confirm cadence of training and training refreshers to Kering teams and third party logistics partners.
- Support exception resolution with merchandise deliveries and execution of cross channel transfers with inventory control and merchandising teams;
- Work with DIY and MTO teams with regards to personalized items;
- Support cycle count ensuring proper inventory levels;
- Guarantee eCommerce packaging supplies availability.
- Develop reports on daily merchandise received and return types (regular returns, undeliverable packages);
- Coordinate review of returned merchandise and quality inspection before items are added back to stock;
- Contribute to timely resolution on late, damaged, incorrect items received, items returned from retail or wholesale purchases, unidentified eCommerce returns.
Reporting and Analytics – KPI’s and SLA’s
- Contribute to qualitative reporting on daily, weekly, monthly KPIs and SLAs from Kering and 3PLs on all activities.
New Service Launches
- Execute requirements within the order management system to enable orders through Omnichannel services;
- Focus on optimization and quality of execution, identifying areas with opportunities and defining priorities to improve digital processes and solutions;
- Train Kering teams and third party logistics partners on new services launched.
- Support delayed delivery case resolution partnering with US carriers, white glove delivery partners, Import / Export team, Custom clearance team for Canada.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3-5-year experience in Digital and eCommerce warehousing procedures, order fulfillment operations and client services (as an assistant manager or manager for a smaller scale business);
- Experience in operating a Warehouse Management System, an Order Management System (Manhattan Active Omni, IBM) and a client service ticketing system (Implementation of systems a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- High capacity to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong ability to find solutions and deliver timely resolutions on client cases;
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities;
- Luxury eCommerce experience a plus;
- Strong Excel Skills (Pivot Table, Vlookup);
- Ability to travel to New York and Jersey City corporate offices.
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America