GUCCI Team Coordinator - Jacksonville
Gucci - Regular
Jacksonville - United States of America
As a Gucci Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing overall store support to the front and back of house team with various sales support, POS, inventory tasks, stock processing and administrative functions.
You will serve as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
- Serve as a Gucci Ambassador by displaying a welcoming and friendly attitude to all clients entering the store and direct them to an available Client Advisor or Lead Client Advisor;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Assist Client Advisors in preparing for VIG client appointments, preparing consignments, and closing transactions;
- Providing dressing room support to Client Advisor and Client;
- Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
- Understand a customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments;
- Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Packing and providing support during payment process;
- Facilitate store transfer requests, charge sends, and product inquiries;
- Accurately capture client data required to close transactions per company expectations and following up on any missing and relevant information;
- Packing and providing support during payment.
- Assisting the sales staff in pulling different styles and sizes from stock;
- Assist in store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director/Team Manager – Operations.
- Escalate all return and exchange paperwork to management on duty for receipt signatures to be captured with daily closing flash paperwork;
- Knowledgeable of all Gucci products and company policies, specifically on credit, sales, and customer service.
- At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail, hospitality, or customer service;
- Experience with operating POS system, a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America