KERING Director of Treasury
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
KERING Director, Treasury and Payment, AMERICAS
Job Family: Finance
Job Title: Director, Treasury and Payment
Location: Wayne, NJ
As a global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2021, Kering had nearly 42,000 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion.
Between 2013 and 2019, Kering has built a strong Finance Shared Services Center network, covering all brands present in the Group's main regions. This structure and common governance promote the harmonization of processes and the sharing of best practices across geographies, enabling Kering to become an integrated luxury group. Kering Finance Shared Services has initiated a global transformation to reinvent and streamline processes. This project is based on major technological investments (implementation of SAP FMS & S4 Finance, Blackline, Concur, Esker, IBM Tririga) and will last several years.
We are currently seeking a Director, Treasury and Payment, AMERICAS to join our Global Treasury and Payment team.
Located in the AMERICAS shared services center, a treasury and payments team is handling the various treasury and payment processes for the Group's companies in the Americas, in close collaboration with the Group's Financing, Treasury and Insurance Department. This division relies particularly on the deployment of SAP BCM/TRM, the Group's instore customer payment platform and the Group's online platform.
In charge of operational treasury/payment activities (bank account management, AP payments, cash management, requests for currency hedges, rent guarantees, customer reimbursements, bank arrears and reporting to the Group), this team is also involved in the deployment of Group projects (new instore or online payment methods, opening of stores, etc.)
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Reporting directly to the Group Director of Financing, Treasury and Insurance, your mission is to:
- Drive the treasury and payment transformation for the Region, in relation all stakeholders (Banks, Tax team, acquirers, customer service teams
- Deploy the new treasury/payment SAP processes with the support of Corporate Treasury, ensuring that they are properly documented and understood by the teams
- Provide cash forecast to the Houses in the Region and to the Group
- Ensure safety and quality of daily activities on the various processes (integration of bank statements, validation and monitoring of payments, resolution of rejections, cash balancing, management of foreign exchange hedges, implementation of guarantees, customer reimbursements, cash flow reporting, etc.), rapid handling of any incidents and monitoring of their resolution.
- Monitor bank charges for the subsidiaries and customer payment KPIs
- Produce and monitor key performance indicators to the Houses and contribute to the Corporate Treasury dashboards
- Manage acquirers’ relationships and provide support to O2C on customer collections both instore and online with the support of Head of Payment Group within Corporate Treasury
- Participate in Group treasury or payment projects
- Manage efficiently the teams in charge of the AMERICAS treasury and payments activities (USA, Brazil, Mexico, Canada)
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree required; accounting, finance or business management or related major preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in treasury and customer instore and online payment
- Experience and preference of working in a team-oriented environment especially in an international and multi-cultural context.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams through change in a transformational environment
- Strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to master various TMS, knowledge of banking communication, mastery of SAP would be a plus
- Experience of retail industry and e-commerce is a plus
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America