SAINT LAURENT Mailroom Coordinator
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Mailroom Coordinator who will report to the Building Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will receive incoming mail and sort according to Department. You will also readdress undeliverable mail or misdirected items where possible and make note of damaged pieces for possible claims with carrier. Additionally, you will affix postage or carrier fees to all outgoing letters and packages according to weight and services requested.
- Processes and sort all incoming/outgoing mail, packages and messenger services.
- Ensures deliveries are received in a timely matter to Corporate NYC office employees.
- Manages inquiries for shipping needs requested by internal departments; assists in preparing letters and packages via courier services (FedEx, USPS, DHL, Messengers etc.)
- Keeps updated records of deliveries in FedEx Ship Manager & Google File
- Manages and places orders for office supplies requests.
- Maintains accurate records of inventories of shipping supplies; processes restock orders as needed.
- Performs minor maintenance such as removing trash, restocking water supply and other duties as needed to maintain a neat and orderly environment.
- Services as point of contact for vendors and messengers for incoming and outgoing services.
- Supports the Building & Facilities team with other duties, as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience in mailroom or similar capacity
- Experience with FedEx Shipment, Pitney Bowes mail postage or other external shipping programs
- Ability to stand/walk for long period of time.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America