SAINT LAURENT Selling Supervisor Nashville
Saint Laurent - Regular
Nashville - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Selling Supervisor to join our dynamic boutique leadership team.
The Selling Supervisor will support the management team by leading the sales team in providing exceptional client service, assist with operational functions and enforcement of policies/procedures. This position is part of boutique’s management team and expected to lead by example through their own performance, knowledge of the company standards and acting as a brand ambassador to all internal and external clients.
- Demonstrates a sense of leadership and ownership of the boutique through in-depth knowledge of all policies and procedures.
- Lead the sales team by example through modeling Brilliant Basic behaviors, coaching in the moment to
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned sales goals through the Brilliant Basics principles of client service.
- Drive personal business goals by providing an exceptional client experience to new and established clients.
- Ensure consistency in the client experience by modeling behaviors and coaching the sales team to the Brilliant Basics.
- Support the management team in driving overall sales team performance through in the moment coaching and salesfloor leadership.
- Analyze sales through LUCE and keep sales team informed of business performance to daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Support sales team with escalated client issues, Exchanges, Returns and other non-selling functions.
- Support management team with Open/Closing registers, Mid-Day deposits and EOD reporting.
- Ensure the salesfloor is consistently maintained to the company’s Visual Merchandising and operational standards.
- Responsible for Opening/Closing procedures registers including cash handling and running daily reports.
- Responsible for upholding Loss Prevention guidelines and staying up to date on changes.
- Uphold and enforce Loss Prevention policies; coach team to LP behaviors when acting as MOD.
- Responsible for upholding Operational Guidelines to ensure compliance and successful store Audits.
- Serve as Manager on Duty when no other members of management are available.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3+ years of retail experience, luxury experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year in supervisory function
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Must have a pro-active and team centric attitude
- Must be able to work with independently with minimal supervision
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
- High level of intregity
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America