SAINT LAURENT Stock Associate Wailea
Saint Laurent - Regular
WAILEA - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Stock Associate our dynamic team to support the back of house operations.
The Stock Associate will contribute to the boutique by maintaining the back-of-house operations and supporting the Sales & Management team on the salesfloor. This position will report to the Store Director and work closely with internal Operations partners.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the stockroom and salesfloor to company standards.
- Responsible for shipping & receiving of product deliveries on a weekly basis.
- Communicate shipment discrepancies to Store Director & Operations partners in a timely matter to avoid errors in inventory levels.
- Process internal product transfers and client orders on a timely matter to meet client expectations.
- Prepare and execute weekly cycle counts of product categories
- Prepare stockroom & salesfloor for annual inventory
- Liaise with Operations team to resolve product inventory discrepancies, corrections, and adjustments
- Ensure the stockroom and salesfloor are maintain to company Visual Standards
- Support sales team as needed on the salesfloor for coverage and assistance with sales as needed
- Manage all supply orders needed for the boutique from internal & external vendors
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience, luxury or contemporary preferred
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with shipping programs, inventory management and inventory audits
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Must have a pro-active and team centric attitude
- Must be able to work with independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America